PolishedScot is an Edinburgh-based cleaning company, established in 2014 by Tomek Durlak. We provide a range of high-quality cleaning services for commercial, retail and residential clients. We also provide cleaning services to healthcare providers, such as GP surgeries, veterinary surgeries and dental practices where the standard of cleaning is required to be extremely high.
We understand our customer’s need for reliability, discretion and flexibility in maintaining the cleanliness of their home, gym, office space, meeting rooms and boardrooms. Our adaptability and attention to detail allows us to provide the very best service to all our clients.
At PolishedScot we regard our staff as our greatest asset. Looking after our employees results in staff loyalty and is reflected in the service we extend to clients. We receive many referrals from loyal customers who value our services and our team.
We are part of the Living Wage initiative, ensuring our staff are paid a higher than average pay rate for this industry, known as the Living Wage. Customers find it reassuring that all staff are PVG (disclosure) checked for peace of mind. In addition, we are fully insured for up to £5m in Public and Products Liability Insurance.
Our clients choose us because their service is tailored to suit their needs and because we pride ourselves on high quality cleaning, with attention to detail. We are often told our cleaning service exceeds our customers’ expectations. They feel confident and assured that they can leave cleaning in our capable hands, allowing them to concentrate on their core business and family life.
We aim to be Central Scotland’s leading provider of home and office cleaning services. We strive for excellence and consistently high standards to create a positive impact on our clients’ lives. We are a living wage employer, ensuring our employees are rewarded fairly and feel valued and respected.
- Deliver detail-oriented, high quality cleaning services
- Offer a wealth of experience, consistency and customer care
- Provide a bespoke service, individually tailored to each client’s needs
- Provide well trained, reliable staff who are always respectful and punctual
- Provide stable employment with flexible hours and above the living wage pay rate
At Polished Scot we have a supportive culture where we look after each other like family. We offer a fair and diverse working environment for our employees, who in turn look after our clients with respect and care.
- Our team work together to deliver a quality service with direction and ongoing support from management.
- Our team of employees are offered fair rates of pay (no less than the Living Wage), formal employment contracts, staff uniform, PPE and travel reimbursements.
- We offer staff the opportunity to work flexibly around family, providing we can meet our clients’ requirements.
- All employees have Personal Development Plans with opportunities for career progression.
- We consider our team to be like ‘family’ creating an inclusive, accepting and safe culture.